Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Short Hello After A (Far Too Long) Absence

It appears my blogging habit (or lack thereof) is much the same as my off-and-on journaling since childhood. Of course by that I mean that I'm usually pretty good about it until I get distracted by something else and then come back a year later to find I haven't written anything. I suppose then I'll start this blog post the same way I start most of my on-again journal entries...  

There's really no point in trying to sum up so much time in one entry. I'm bound to miss something. Thus, let's just start over, old friend, and pretend we're picking up right where we left off. Much like a movie that doesn't move chronologically (consider, for example, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"), we'll eventually catch on to what has happened in the space between scenes.  

With that in mind, welcome back, Ana! We've missed you!

I promise I'm done referring to myself in the third person. For now.

1 comment: