Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Ok

I would like to write with more frequency. Unfortunately, it seems the only times I actually feel like I have something to write about I'm nowhere near a computer. This is my attempt to write more often, though, to keep my one and only reader (Hi, Tamara!) up to date.

I think Drew and I are both really stressed about graduation. He's definitely a lot better at dealing with it though. Lord only knows that I suck at coping with life changes. This would definitely be one of those life changes that I've had breakdowns about more than once already this semester. I'm so very grateful for the people who have listened to me and helped me get my head out of my ass. I'm planning on calling tomorrow to get an appointment with a career advisor to see what kind of options I have. I also think I'm going to talk to my academic advisor on Thursday, just to cover my bases. Hopefully between the two of them I can get some help in trying to figure out what I want to do and how to do it. I'm feeling a little better about everything, at least for now.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you have a second follower. :) I love blogs. And good luck figuring everything out. You're one smart cookie and you'll do just fine with whatever you do end up doing.

    ReplyDelete