Thursday, December 9, 2010

Four Months Later...

I don't generally have the chat feature enabled while I'm on Facebook, but I figured I might stop ghosting if it will give me something to do other than mastering the pinball game on my computer at work, which after two days, I've already done. I've also played about a million games of solitaire, hearts, spider solitaire, free cell, minesweeper, and text twist; done about 14,000 crossword puzzles, and watched enough pointless PBS shows to make one's eyes bleed. Now don't get me wrong, I like my job. I do, but on nights like this, where the most complicated thing I had to do was run a required weekly test, I think a little virtual human interaction might just keep me from going stir crazy.

Also, I'm not going to bother explaining why I haven't blogged since August. Blame it on moving, not having internet for three months, getting a second job, rat babies, and having my heart ripped to shreads.

Maybe I'll explain those last two later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I definitely don't like that last one! I hope you're alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for having rat babies again! I knew you would again someday!

    I hope you are liking your new place! And I am very sorry to hear about your heart...I am always here if you want to talk!

    <3

    ReplyDelete